Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My 3D Life-Changer

If you haven't heard of Younique's 3D mascara yet, you're totally missing out! I'd heard about Younique early this year because my friends daughter became a Younique Presenter (consultant), and she started posting pictures of her mascara on Facebook. It took a while, but every time I saw one of those posts I was more and more interested!

So finally I took the plunge and bought my first set. I wish I could say it was love at first sight! But alas, it took me about three attempts before I figured out how to use it correctly. Apparently it helps to follow directions! ;)

After I took a look at the directions, I applied it correctly and was amazed with the results. At first I was planning on wearing this just on special occasions, or maybe on the weekends or something, but apparently every day is a special occasion now! I immediately loved this mascara so much that I decided to jump in head first and join the company!

These are the first few pictures I took when I got my mascara set. I love it!
If you haven't heard of this yet, or haven't given it a try yet, you should consider it! I love how it gives me the look of false lashes without all the hassle. I've tried putting on falsies before to no avail.

This mascara goes on just as easily as your every day mascara, and washes off just as easily as well! It's $29 for the set, and it lasts approximately 3 months, just like your normal tube. Check out my website at www.MyDancingLashes.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment